In consideration of volunteer employment with Help the Needy (HtN), or any subsidiary thereof, I do hereby acknowledge the facts set out below and agree to be bound as follows:
- It is understood that during the regular course of my employment, I may be privy to information considered confidential and the property of HtN and their clients.
- I will not during my tenure with Help the Needy and for a period of three (3) years after my employment is terminated, whether by me or HtN, disclose such information to any entity, nor shall I sue such information to my own ends and gain, whether for myself, or any other entity.
- Immediately upon cessation of my employment with HtN, I will immediately return any and all company documents which I may possess. In addition, I declare that I will not maintain copies of any such documents.
- HtN shall hold the right to initiate proceedings against me for injunctive relief, should I act in a manner not consistent with and violating any of the foregoing.
- I understand that it is my choice to sign this agreement and that it will remain valid until rescinded.